Richard Merrill Consulting is focused on protecting Spa Businesses.
At Richard Merrill Consulting, we’re dedicated to helping spa businesses thrive. In light of the extreme difficulties local spa businesses face, our priority is to #ProtectLocal. Many small businesses that are not online and e-commerce enabled are being disproportionately affected by Covid-19. The situation is dire for these small businesses. For many, the choices are to close or move online. Moving online is often viewed as expensive, time-consuming, and virtually impossible. We want to put you in a position to get online, book appointments, and transact digitally.
Starting today, we’re providing an expanding set of e-commerce tools that you can access free of charge to help conduct business online and stay connected to the communities you serve.
We’re eager to introduce the Local Business Online Toolkit, available today for small spa business clients to access your own business app – Business Center.
We are offering the Local Business Online Toolkit not only to ensure local businesses are protected. With the Online Toolkit, you can retain your existing customers and prospect for new customers while keeping your costs low.
- Express Product Suite: Social Marketing Express, Reputation Management Express, Customer Voice Express, Advertising Intelligence, and Listing Builder
- A free Spa Business online store/e-commerce solution
- Free tools for booking, scheduling, and communication: Google Meet and Zoom online meetings
How do I use the Online Toolkit?
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impact your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you. It would be best if you had a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way. We can help!
Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts, and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
Take control of your online reputation today!
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in various sources, including news sites, blogs, and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
How will it benefit my spa business?
When businesses are looking to cut costs during these uncertain times, you need a strategy to go digital with your products and services. With the Online Toolkit, you have the opportunity to allow your existing and future clients to continue to connect with your spa businesses online.
The Local Business Online Toolkit benefits you in numerous ways:
- Maintain a trusted relationship with your clients with low- and no-cost tools while you tighten your budget.
- Help transition your business operations and sales online.
- More ways for you to communicate with customers and the community and manage your online presence.
- E-commerce tools to enable online selling.
Many spa businesses have had to reduce operating hours, staffing, or close altogether temporarily. You might have a small to medium amount of digital presence and may be a current client or potential client for Richard Merrill Consulting, but this service is open. You may or may not have had to temporarily terminate your employees, cutting into your time management to get everything done!
How can the Online Toolkit help?
- Website Express: Allows businesses to operate online (sell and transact) through a free online store/e-commerce solution.
- Social Marketing: Allows your business to keep in touch with your customers on Facebook and Google. This is the quickest and most personal touchpoint a business can reach their customers.
- Reputation Management: Allows your business to continue responding to reviews and answering questions. This may include getting caught up on previous reviews you didn’t have time to respond to previously.*
- Customer Voice: Allows your business to keep your reviews up to date by requesting new reviews from your customers.*
- Listing Builder: Allows your business to keep your information up to date. This may include changing business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
- Advertising Intelligence: Whether ads promote a business’s e-commerce availability or create awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
Use these e-commerce and online communication tools to sell online and stay connected to the communities you serve.
Get insight into what the online community says about you—monitor customer reviews and get notifications whenever your business is mentioned on the web. Schedule posts on multiple social channels and generate a following for your business, all from a single interface. Finally, gather customer feedback and experiences to boost online star power and drive more business.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Schedule a 60 minute complimentary introduction consultation where together we will perform an in-depth business needs assessment and review the award-winning Business Snapshot Report to give you a clear overview of your business needs. At the end of this call you will walk away equipped with the answers you need to start growing your business immediately.